C 1900s Timber Cottage Ripe for Renovation.
Properties such as these are becoming rarer by the day in Queenscliff as astute buyers recognise the fantastic potential that these turn-of- the-century cottages possess. This property has been a source of seaside holiday entertainment for the current family for over forty years and now the opportunity arises for new owners to upgrade the building for its next life cycle.
- Central location handy to the Santa Casa Beach, Recreation Reserve and Hesse Street shops.
- Building comprises four main rooms in the original front section with bathroom, kitchen and laundry in the rear skillion section.
- The original facade and period features such as original Baltic pine floors, timber lining boards and open fire place offer a hint of the character on offer.
- Compact allotment with west facing rear yard enjoys potential access from the adjoining Right of Way along the northern boundary.
- Fantastic potential for transformation into a small townhouse or seaside hideaway.
Land dimensions: 8.65m x 31.78m - 275 m2
Inspections strictly by prior appointment or advertised Open times.