Boasting an enduring Californian era facade, this gorgeous home is set on a huge parcel of land, opposite the beach, with Hesse Street shopping precinct at the rear entrance.
Immediately warm and inviting as you step through the front door, the grandeur of the vintage is on full display as period features blend seamlessly with the needs of modern day living to offer a level of luxury and space, so often sought yet rarely available.
A classically landscaped garden enhances the home's immeasurable appeal and an avid green thumb will no doubt become pleasantly lost, meandering between the fruit trees, vegetable beds and cottage gardens.
Versatility is a key feature of the property, with a self-contained studio complimenting the main dwelling, ideal for extended family or potentially as an income producing accommodation space.
Some of the many features:
- East facing view of Port Phillip Bay and beyond
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe to main
- Fully appointed hostess kitchen with butler's pantry and adjoining garden room
- Formal and informal living spaces
- Dining/meals are with beautiful garden window
- Self contained studio
- Dual street access
- Too many features to list
An amazing property, perfectly positioned offering period luxury with Port Phillip views.
Inspection by appointment only