Tucked privately behind Moonah trees and adjoining dense flora at the rear, sits this stunning award winning, Bower Architecture coastal abode.
The very high quality home features intimate living spaces and a versatile layout over two levels. An outstanding kitchen is a home hub, with full height sliding doors providing a seamless transition from inside/out, where you will find a sun-catching north facing entertaining deck and lawn area.
Appointments throughout are luxurious. The home comprises:
- 3 bedrooms master with ensuite
- Bathroom plus powder room
- Superb living room with ceiling height at 2nd level and sharing a two way fireplace with the dining room.
- Library complete with built in cabinetry
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances.
- Garage - includes plenty of room for bike and surfboard storage
- Integrated alarm system
- Too many features to list
An exceptional property offering a rare combination of modern luxury, whilst positioned in one of Old Lonsdale's most secluded enclaves within strolling distance of the front beach, shopping village and back beach.
Expression of interest period closes on Wednesday 29th July if not sold prior.
Hide and Seek was beautifully built by local builder Will Gordon of Jardine Homes.
Some of the awards the home was shortlisted for are:
AIA Victorian Architecture Awards - Shortlisted - Houses (New)
Australian Interior Design Awards - Shortlisted - Residential Design
Houses Awards - Shortlisted - New House Over 200m2
Houses Awards - Shortlisted - Sustainability